Have you ever had a breakfast that was almost too beautiful to be eaten? This Blackberry Coco Ombré Smoothie is definitely one of them. Lena from Lenkas_Kitchn created this delicious summer smoothie with our Forever Beautiful Mix that is not only the perfect breakfast but also a great dessert for guests. Even if the weather is bad, this mix of berries and coconut makes you feel like you're right at the beach.
Blackberry Coco Ombré Smoothie
- 1 tablespoon Forever Beautiful Mix
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 handful of blackberries
- 1 splash of agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon grated coconut
- Mix all the ingredients except for the blackberries in your blender.
- Put a tablespoon of the mix in a glas for the first layer, then add 1-2 blackberries.
- Continue until the glas is full.
- Add toppings of choice.
SUPER TIP: You can replace the coconut milk with any plant milk you have at hand!