Think all chocolate recipes are sweet? Think again! Take a walk on the savory side with this Chocolate Chili recipe.
There’s nothing like a bowl of hearty chili to warm you up on a cold winter night. But if you really want to create some magic in the kitchen, then you need to try this Chocolate Chili recipe.
Yes, you read that right: Chocolate Chili!
Our Magic Mushroom Mix, which includes organic cacao, gives this chili a rich, umami flavor. (Don’t worry! The chocolate taste is undetectable!)
You also get the immune-boosting benefits of chaga and reishi mushrooms, making this the perfect meal for winter!
Give this chocolate chili a try — I think you’ll like it a whole choco-lot!
Chocolate Chilli Recipe
SERVES 2 | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
- 2 tsp Magic Mushroom Mix
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 can sweet corn, drained
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pot, then add the onions, garlic and bell pepper and sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the Magic Mushroom mix) and stir well.
- Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the chili from heat and stir in the Magic Mushroom mix.
- Serve with your favorite bread or over cooked rice or quinoa.