In need of a quick fix in the morning? We have something special for you! This granola, made with our Energy Bomb Mix, is the best alternative to regular cereal that's often highly processed, loaded with salt and sugar.
Enjoy your homemade granola with some plant based milk, on top of your yogurt/smoothie bowl or just plain as a snack – the options are endless.
Stay happy and healthy!
Energy Bomb Granola Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Energy Bomb Mix
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 3 tablespoon raisins
- 3 tablespoons apple sauce
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- In a bowl stir all the ingredients together with a fork.
- Place them on a baking sheet and bake it on 130°C for about 30-45 minutes.
- Open the oven from time to time in order to let the granola get dry.
- Take it out and let cool completely.
SUPER TIP: Pimp your granola with some cinnamon and vanilla for extra flavour!