A Tropical Green Smoothie For Healthy Digestion
This tropical green smoothie recipe contains prebiotics to support your gut health...
Raw ingredients in smoothies can give your gut a hard time, resulting in gas and bloating... But what if you could drink your smoothie and have a happy gut, too?
Thanks to our Gut Feeling Mix, this tropical green smoothie is packed with inulin fiber and digestive enzymes to help put an end to digestive discomfort.
With just one spoonful of Gut Feeling, you can turn your green smoothie into a powerful prebiotic How? Because of these powerful plants:
• Inulin in jerusalem artichoke stimulates the growth of good bacteria in the gut and helps balance the gut microbiome.
• Ginger contains the digestive enzyme protease, which helps metabolize proteins. (Bonus: it helps calm an upset stomach!)
• Apples are full of pectin, a soluble fiber that feeds the bacteria in the large intestine. They also contain the digestive enzyme amylase, which breaks down starch.
• Lemon Balm belongs to the same family as mint and has long been used to relieve stress and abdominal discomfort.
Learn more about the ingredients in our newest superfood mix – and say hello to a good gut feeling!
A Green Smoothie Recipe For Healthy Digestion
Serves 1 | VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE
• 2 tsp Gut Feeling Mix
• 1 cup spinach
• 1 small apple
• 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
• 1-1 1/2 cups coconut water
• Optional: ice
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!