Scoop, there it is! Your go-to summer ice cream recipe is here.
Cherry Garcia ice cream may go down in history as one of the best flavors of all time and it’s no surprise why it’s everyone’s top pick. It combines the tartness of cherries with the sweetness of chocolate creating a one-of-a-kind experience for your taste buds.
With plant-based milk and frozen bananas serving as the base, this vegan ‘Cherry Garcia’ recipe will hit the spot this summer. It’s made with only 5 ingredients including our best-selling Plant Collagen Mix. This plant-based beauty mix combines 6 organic superfoods (including powerful tremella mushroom and aloe vera) to hydrate your skin and improve skin elasticity and texture. How sweet is that!?
Vegan ice cream with skin-loving superfoods...now that’s worth melting for.
CHERRY GARCIA BANANA ICE CREAM RECIPE
Serves 1 | VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE
• 2 tsp Plant Collagen Mix
• 2 frozen bananas
• 1.5 cups frozen cherries
• Splash of plant-based milk
• ¼ cup organic dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Add all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth (you may have to add a bit more plant-based milk to help the mixture blend).
- Stir in the chocolate chips or cacao nibs and serve immediately.