VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, SUGAR-FREE
Who doesn't love granola in the morning? We certainly do! However, most store bought granola contains unnecessary additives like sugar, palm oil or other nasties.
That's why we love to make a huge batch of our Forever Beautiful Granola ourselves once a week and indulge in it for the next few days. This recipe takes you only a few minutes for preparation and will make you happy all week. And not to forget: forever beautiful ;)
We wish you a great day!
FOREVER BEAUTIFUL GRANOLA
- 1 tablespoon Forever Beautiful Mix
- 1/2 cup (gluten free) oats
- 1/5 cup water
- 6 dates
- 3 tablespoons frozen blueberries
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- 1 tablespoon mulberries
- 1 tablespoon cashews
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Stir all dry ingredients with a fork in a bowl.
- Blend all wet ingredients in a blender.
- Stir together wet and dry ingredients.
- Spread everything on a baking sheet.
- Turn the oven on 180°C.
- Bake your granola for 20 minutes until it's crispy.
SUPER TIP: This granola tastes great on everything, but we love it most in coconut yoghurt with fresh berries!