Cold weather got you down? Enjoy a bowl of this comforting and warming bowl of vegan tomato soup!
There’s nothing more comforting than a bowl of tomato soup, especially on a cold or rainy day — and this vegan tomato soup is no exception!
Our vegan tomato soup is made with only plant-based ingredients and can easily be made with items you probably already have in your pantry.
And unlike most tomato soups, which are loaded with heavy cream and cheese, this recipe won’t leave you feeling sluggish or weighed down.
Why? Because it includes our Energy Bomb mix! This energetic blend of nutrient-dense superfoods can give you up to 6-8 hours of sustained energy.
VEGAN TOMATO SOUP
SERVES 2 | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
• 1 tsp Energy Bomb mix
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 onion, diced
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 28-oz can whole peeled tomatoes
• 1½ cups vegetable broth
• 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
• salt and pepper, to taste
• ¼ cup cashews (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large pot, then add the onions and garlic and sauté until translucent.
- Pour in the tomatoes, veggie stock and Italian seasoning.
- Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a high-speed blender, add the Energy Bomb mix and cashews (optional) and blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowls and enjoy.
More Energy Bomb Recipes
Energizing Beet Hummus