Set aside your boring breakfast, because this chocolate baked oats recipe will wake up your taste buds.
Made with our Chocolate Lover Mix, this feel-good recipe contains organic cacao to boost your mood and provide chocolate taste without the guilt.
This easy chocolate baked oatmeal recipe is great for back-to-school and taste delicious on top of a peanut butter smoothie bowl. Basically, it's like eating chocolate cake for breakfast but without the guilt.
Is there a better way to start the day? You can be the judge...
BAKED CHOCOLATE OATS RECIPE
- 3 tbsp Chocolate Lover Mix
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Cinnamon and vanilla to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- Optional: Chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a big bowl and distribute evenly in small baking tins or one big baking dish.
- Bake at 380°F for about 20 minutes or until crispy and firm.
- Let cool completely and enjoy!
SUPER TIP: Add a scoop of the Magic Mushroom Mix for extra chocolate and adaptogens!